Outreach Committee: Reaching New Heights
UCA - Go here, Go anywhere.
The vision of the Outreach Committee is working on building a stronger connection between SGA, the Community, and the Nation. Our projects will work to better our campus aesthetically and communally while keeping student’s wishes first.
The goals of the Outreach Committee will be to address the following:
- Concerns in society
- Student news
- Current events - DACA
- More communication between other universities in AR
- Increase voter turnout and candidate visibility
- Organizing events such as: Day at the Capitol and Arkansas Association of Students
- Welcoming new university staff
- New CIO: Mike Lloyd
- More recycling bins around campus
- More benches/sitting areas
- More water fountains
- Bike paths: Zagster
- Improvement of nature reserve
- “Environmentally Woke” - recycling awareness around residence halls
- Reaching out to Alumni
- Creation of Alumni facebook group
- UCA SGA Alumni Cookout
This committee meets on Mondays at 4:00PM in the Student Center.
Committee Members: Ashlin Stock (chair), Metu Osele, Pauline Audras, Will Teeter, Dillion Vick, Marie Gomez, and Leo Gomez.
The following Senate Reports can be downloaded for viewing.